The Pelsis Group is looking for a Sr Product Developer _ Analytical Chemistry
Do you have experience with developing analytical methods with an eye for safety and quality?
In the fast-changing field of biocides and plant protection products, new products and analytical methods are required to adhere to new regulations. As Senior Product Developer, you will be responsible for the development of new products, but you will also set up and supervise new tests in the field of analysis for product registration. You will determine product specifications, look after method transfer to QC and you will be involved in trouble shooting.
- Development of new products with focus on the analytical verification of the product specifications.
- Support the continuous improvement of projects related to NPD processes, standard and systems to ensure the regulatory compliance of the chemical product portfolio.
- Act as a source of information to other team members
- Developing the analytical methods with an eye for safety and quality
- Setting up and supervising tests in the field of analysis for product registration
- Development of new products
- Determining product specifications
- Method transfers to QC
- Trouble shooting
- Head of Chemicals NPD and Regulatory Affairs
Job Role Attitude
- Have a positive and optimistic attitude
- Problem solver who can find pragmatic solutions to technical challenges
- Excellent teamwork skills
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate has a B.Sc. or M.Sc. Chemistry with at least 3 years of experience within an R&D laboratory.
- You live in the Netherlands (Barneveld area).
- Hands-on experience with method development (GLC, GCMS, HPLC and other);
- Able to lead a small analytical laboratory team;
- Know-how of REACH, CLP and Lisam (nice to have);
- Knowledge of SAP system and MS Office;
- Sufficient knowledge of safety procedures.
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably in one or more other EU languages (verbally and in written)
- Ability to consolidate large volumes of complex information, interpret & construct straightforward plans
- Project orientated with strong time-management skills (experience with NPD and stage gate process)
- Ability to work well under pressure both independently and as part of the team
Interested? Then I would like to receive your motivation and CV by e-mail email@example.com