The Pelsis Group is looking for a Technical Project Manager Chemical NPD
Do you have experience with NPD project management and are eager to deliver new products from start to end on time and in full?
In the fast-changing field of biocides and plant protection products, new products and analytical methods are required to adhere to new regulations. As Technical Project Manager Chemical NPD, you will be responsible for the development of new agrochemical and biocidal formulations and ensure the project management of various development projects within the same area. You will support the continuous improvement of projects related to NPD processes, standard and systems to ensure the regulatory compliance of the chemical product portfolio.
- Develop new formulations with the area of agrochemical and biocidal formulations
- Ensure the project management of various development projects within the same area.
- Support the continuous improvement of projects related to NPD processes, standard and systems to ensure the regulatory compliance of the chemical product portfolio.
- Act as a source of information to other team members
- Development of new chemical formulations (plant protection, biocidal and/or household)
- Project manager for various Chemical NPD projects to lead OTIF
- Head of Chemicals NPD and Regulatory Affairs
Job Role Attitude
- Have a positive and optimistic attitude
- Problem solver who can find pragmatic solutions to technical challenges
- Excellent teamwork skills
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate has a B.Sc. or M.Sc. Chemistry with at least 4-5 years of experience within an R&D laboratory.
- You live in the Netherlands (Barneveld area).
- 4+ years of experience within a R&D / production environment, preferable Agrochemical and/or biocidal industry or Paint and/or FMCG industry.
- Hands-on experiences to design new formulations from lab to full-scale
- Experiences with aerosol technology is appreciated
- Experiences with organic synthesis is a pre
- Experiences with state-of-the-art packaging solutions is a pre.
- Project orientated with strong time-management skills (experience with NPD and stage gate process)
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably in one or more other EU languages (verbally and in written)
- Ability to consolidate large volumes of complex information, interpret & construct straightforward plans
- Able to lead a small analytical laboratory team
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS office are required.
- Ability to work well under pressure both independently and as part of the team
Interested? Then I would like to receive your motivation and CV by e-mail email@example.com